Item Dimensions LxWxH: 64 x 27.7 x 49.9 inches
Item Weight: 86.6 Pounds
Resistance Mechanism: Friction
Material: Carbon Steel
Power Source: Corded Electric
Maximum Weight Recommendation: 136 Kilograms
Number of Resistance Level: 25
- SCHWINN 270 is a carbon steel high-end recumbent bike primarily intended for tech-savvy users.
- It features Bluetooth technology, enabling you to monitor your heart rate, time, speed, and calories burnt in real-time on the dual-track LCD monitor via SCHWINN trainer app.
- The Bluetooth connectivity also makes it VR compatible, allowing users to dabble in a whole new world of virtual reality while cycling indoor.
- It also comes pre-loaded with 29 programs for various purposes and features 25 levels of friction resistance.
- Upon assembled the bike measure 64 inches in length, 27.7 inches in width and 50 inches in height. It weighs 86.6 pounds. The bike has two sets of non-adjustable handlebars, a two-way adjustable padded seat with back support and bottle-holder.
- It has a 17lbs flywheel and belt drive and big pulley. The flywheel is small but heavy meaning it would offer smooth and quiet ride.
- The bike has an electromagnetic brake system thus requiring an external power source to operate the tension. It comes with 120V 60Hz AC Input, 9VDC, 1.5A output AC power adapter.