- This alloy steel bike’s dimension is 52.5 inches length, 46.5 inches height, and 25 inches width, and weighs 70 lbs. It can support a maximum 300 lbs of bodyweight. Because of the step-through design user can easily get on and off the bike.
- The bike has manual magnetic resistance with 8 preset levels. The rider can increase or decrease the resistance based on the nature of his or her workout.
- The LCD monitor comes with LED backlight and a very user-friendly interface. It tracks your distance, speed time, odometer, and calories burned. With the click of one button, it will present all the information you need to know.
- The two-way adjustable seat with backrest will allow user to set up the bike according to his or her leg length. The durable vinyl pads make it comfortable allowing user to workout for extended period.
- The counterbalanced pedals comes with adjustable foot straps.
- There are two handlebars with thick foam pads to ensure better grip. The assist bars located on the back of the seat will offer more balance. The other handlebar is located in the front. Based on your height or workout style, you can use any handlebar.
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 52.5 x 46.5 x 25 inches
Item Weight: 70 Pounds
Resistance Mechanism: Magnetic
Material: Alloy Steel
Maximum Weight Recommendation: 300 Pounds
Number of Resistance Levels: 8