Belly fat is the fat around the abdomen and as result, it increases weight size. Belly fat is mostly found in two types the one is visceral which covers the organs and the second one is subcutaneous which is found under the skin. Most of the time, this fat can be the worst. Usually, people are tensed from their belly weight. Especially the men who are suffering from belly weight due to laziness and inactive physical life.
Belly fat can actually cause several health diseases like cardiac, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and several hormonal problems which can badly affect the reproductive system. However, to lead a successful life you must have to save your life from belly fat. The Problem began from there when you are in dire need to lose belly weight and found it impossible. Here you will find 10 best exercises to lose belly weight for men.
1. Abdominal Crunches
To lose belly weight you should have to burn calories first. So, abdominal crunches have proven to be an excellent exercise to reduce belly weight while burning a big amount of calories.
Table Chart of Page Contents
- 1 How to do?
- 2 Safety tips
- 3 Benefits of abdominal crunches
- 4 How to do?
- 5 Safety tips
- 6 Benefits of leg lifting
- 7 How to do?
- 8 Safety tips
- 9 Benefits of Bike Cycling
- 10 How to do?
- 11 Safety tips
- 12 Benefits of burpee
- 13 How to do?
- 14 Safety directions
- 15 Benefits of Kettlebell swings
- 16 How to do?
- 17 Safety tips
- 18 Benefits of sprawls
- 19 How to do?
- 20 Safety tips
- 21 Benefits of Mountain Climbers
- 22 How to do?
- 23 Safety tips
- 24 Benefits of treadmill
- 25 How to do?
- 26 Safety tips
- 27 Benefits strength training
- 28 How to do
- 29 Safety tips
- 30 Benefits of yoga
How to do?
- Lie straightly on your back. Now slightly bend your legs hold your feet on the floor and put your hands beside the neck with wide-open elbows.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and take long deep breaths.
- Now up-lift your sculpture involving your shoulders without moving your hands from your neck and then exhale.
- Repeat it around 20 times in beginning and then increase it with the time.
Abdominal crunches are also recommended to reduce your lower back pain and to strengthen your lower back area.
- Move slowly and in control, directions to avoid any kind of obstacle or injury.
- Lift your body up with the pressure of your abdomen. Don’t try this with neck or head it can cause harm.
Benefits of abdominal crunches
- An excellent and recommended exercise to strengthen the muscles.
- Half-hour abdominal crunches can burn up to 300 calories.
- Abdominal crunches are the best activity to improve posture. It enhances the functioning of the organs.
2. Leg lifts
Leg lifts will not only reduce belly fat but also reduces the fat from your legs.
How to do?
- Lie straight on your back. Place your hands below your lower back on the floor.
- Hold on your legs straight and then uplift them all the way, bounce them slowly so they can drop off the floor.
- Now move your legs slowly to downwards till they can again touch the floor.
- Hold on for a little. Repeat it at least 10 times a day is a beginning.
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the leg lifting.
- Don’t skip the breathing process during leg lifting. Inhale when you bounce your legs up and exhale when they slowly come down.
- Keep your arms relax. Don’t lock them.
Benefits of leg lifting
- This is the best exercise to reduce belly and legs fat. It helps to strengthen the lower abs.
- Enhance the functioning of the organs and reduces inflammation.
Cycling bike daily can burn more than 400 calories, if you are doing it for an hour. Belly fat can directly cause harm to cardiac vessels, cycling bike exercise is the best option if you don’t want to take risk of your cardiac health.
How to do?
- Buy the perfect cycling or stationary bike for you.
- Adjust the seats and pedals. If you are standing just right next to the bike so, the seat should be in line with your hips.
- Your legs should be bend from your knees and your feet should be reached to the pedal stroke.
- After adjustment, start cycling and continue it at least for an hour.
- Take break in between according to your capacity. Do not overload yourself.
- Don’t resist your body stretching more than one time during cycling.
- Keep the resistance on 1 scale.
Benefits of Bike Cycling
- As compared to other outdoor workouts, cycling is the best option to reduce belly fat indoor.
- Cycling bikes don’t come in contact directly with the joints. Hence, this is the better option for those who have joint or muscular pain problems.
- Bike cycling can improve cardiac vessels processing. In case if someone has blockage in the cardiac vessels so, cycling can play a vital role in solving this problem.
No doubt it is the best belly fat killer but it is kind of tough exercise. Hence, make sure to follow safety tips during burpee.
How to do?
- stand on the floor straightly. Now shape into squat position and place your hands down to the hips just like jumping position.
- Bounce your legs back into aboard. Now you will come in a complete push-up position. Extend backup aboard.
- Jump yourself in the direction of your hands. Now perform full squat jump by pressing yourself up, use your arms to cover the head. Do it all softly.
- Now again come into straight position and repeat the entire process.
- Don’t remove your hands from your head during jumping. It may cause injury.
- Don’t let your neck or hips dropdown.
- Don’t over-pressurize your feet.
- In the beginning, just go for 10 burpees in a day. Otherwise, it may cause excessive fatigue. Once you start feeling comfortable with the 10 burpees daily so you can add more and more according to your capacity.
Benefits of burpee
- By doing burpees daily for 20 minutes can burn more than 250 calories. It will not only endure your lower body but also be beneficial to deal with your upper body.
- Burpee is a type of HIIT (high intensity interval training). It is recommended to cardiac patients too because it helps to persist the cardiac vessels.
- Research shows that burpee is the best exercise for a person to live long and healthy life. It controls blood flow, reduces the risk of diabetes and it is the best workout to improves the lungs and brain functioning.
5. Kettlebell swings
Kettlebell swings are also very effective workouts recommended by fitness trainers to burn belly fat. But you should know that how to do the kettlebell swings perfectly. Don’t go for traditional techniques which have been using in gyms because most of them are unaware of the proper usage and method of kettlebell swings that’s why it may cause injury. Follow the above method to perform kettlebell swings correctly.
How to do?
- Stand straightly with the shoulder-width distance of your feet. Grip on the kettlebell between your knees while slightly bending your knees and centering the hips.
- Grab the kettlebell with the power and lift up between your shoulders direction while pushing your hips.
- Now allow the kettlebell to come back between your legs and repeat the process.
- You should be focused on the grip and make sure to have complete control on the kettlebell’s momentum otherwise it will burst as missile.
- Kettlebell swings are dangerous from all kinds of exercises. However, you should make sure to follow complete guidelines and perform it in a right form. If any technique goes wrong, it can cause a sudden injury.
- Take proper rest during the workout. This is one of the advanced workouts which requires relax body because it is whole body workout.
Benefits of Kettlebell swings
- Kettlebell swings are very effective to every organ of the body because it is advance in a way that it is the movement of full body.
- It enhances your breathing process while enduring your blood and heart vessels.
- The best booster of athleticism because it is working to tightening the muscles and improving the jumping and lifting capacities.
Sprawl is a kind of burpee. It includes full-body movement to burn belly fat and to shape your upper and lower body while toning abdominal abs. It helps to strengthen your shoulders and feet muscles.
How to do?
- Stand upright with feet shoulder-distance apart. Now slightly bend your knees and place your hand in front of your feet while keeping the hips momentum.
- Jump straight from back in the direction of shoulder and put all the weight on hands palm. Jump till the legs and hips are fully extended.
- Now you are in the position where elbows are full extending in the upward direction of the shoulders.
- Jump forward with both feet at the same time and stand up. Repeat it as much as you can effectively.
- Grip on your hand palms. If your palms will be over weighted or out of control, then it will cause wrist injury.
- Stretch yourself as much as you can and keep yourself hydrated during workout.
- Take some rest in between as per your capacity. Don’t stress yourself.
Benefits of sprawls
- It ensures full-body movements that’s why it is the best exercise to strengthen your shoulder muscles while reducing belly fat and burning calories.
- Sprawl improves your whole body strength and working capacity along with the endurance of immunity system.
- Sprawl increases your speed in order to quick jumping on your feet that further helps to build an athletic body structure.
7. Mountain Climbers
Mountain climbers are also recommended to reduce belly fat. There is no equipment to be used in the workout rather than an exercise mat. It is also a full-body exercise to keep engage in your upper and lower systems of the body. It is the best exercise to utilize your core
How to do?
- Get into plank position and place your hand palms and feet a little wider than shoulders.
- Take your leg in the direction of your opposite palm while bending your knee and then lift your hips up.
- Then take your leg back and second leg in under the abdominal area by slightly jumping on your bending toes. Make sure to uplift your hips in every jump.
- Repeat the same process for at least one minute.
- Don’t push your leg in beyond your capacity. It can cause joint crack or pain.
- Keep hydrated yourself during the workout and don’t get too stressed.
- Let your toes touch the floor while switching your legs.
Benefits of Mountain Climbers
- It is an incredible exercise for getting a slim belly. It ensures the whole body that’s why you don’t need to do any other exercise if you are doing this.
- It has several health benefits along with the endurance of different muscle groups.
- It strengthens your core and shoulders.
8. Treadmill workout
Treadmill is a very effective workout to reduce belly and legs fat. It may cost you a little but you can do it at home as well as in gym. “start running %5 to 10 minutes daily on an incline to reduce excessive calories”, said by PenFold. Jogging or walking on an incline is far better than jogging on flat surface.
How to do?
- Use heart rate monitor by wearing it on your wrist or chest to measure electrical signals from your heart.
- Setup your treadmill to flat and start walking at 2 mph for 4-5 minutes to stimulate.
- To find your heart rate, run on 8 to 10 mph for 30 seconds or until you find your heart rate.
- Now it’s time to cool down yourself so run on 2 mph for 4-5 minutes.
- Don’t overuse the treadmill it can cause joint pain or injury.
- Don’t start with high mph it may get out of control.
- Always warm up yourself before finding your heart rate.
Benefits of treadmill
- Treadmill workout offers various benefits including cardiac endurance and strengthen muscles while reducing belly fat.
- Especially for men, it protects against Alzheimer’s and helps to improve memory.
- It helps to endure healthy skin while decreasing fatigue.
9. Strength Training
It is time to lose belly fat by using heavy weights but you can easily start with dumbbell.
How to do?
- Stand upright with the feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now bend your knees and lift down your hips to hold dumbbells in your hands just straightly.
- If you are beginner, then start it with 2.5kgs dumbbells. Lift up and down while bending your hips.
- Repeat it for at least 5 to 10 minutes a day.
- Don’t lift too much weight in a beginning.
- Keep yourself hydrated and talk a rest accordingly.
- Stretch up and warm up yourself before exercise.
Benefits strength training
- Strength training makes your bones stronger and healthy.
- It helps to improve mechanisms in the body.
- It makes your body slim and perfectly shaped.
The best ever exercise to boost your metabolism. Obviously, the Om cannot only reduce belly fat but it will help to endure the mechanism of the body. Body relaxation is the necessary part to make any exercise effective.
How to do
- Set up a place to practice yoga. Choose your favorite technique of yoga.
- To reduce belly fat, stand upright on one leg while placing your other leg straight left to you and both of your hands upright by joining them.
- Take a long breath for at least 15-20 seconds and then exhale. Increase the breathing limit with the practice.
- Repeat it regularly for at least half an hour.
- If you are using any yoga equipment, then make sure to save yourself from any injury.
- Drink an excessive amount of water in a day so it will keep you hydrated during the process.
- Don’t overload yourself.
Benefits of yoga
- Yoga has many physical and mental health benefits. It ensures your mental and emotional stability.
- It fosters your cardiac functioning including veins and arteries.
- It also helps to relieve back pain and improves the flexibility of lower back muscles.
The above exercises will not only help to reduce belly fat of burn calories but also would help to eliminate the obstacles your body shows in performing proper functioning. Most of the above exercises are kind of High-intensity Interval Training which is the best to live long while maintaining your cardiac health.
Exercise has always been very beneficial for health. By doing any of the above exercises with consistency can give your life a healthy turn. Exercise protects against many diseases. If you are a beginner, then it is recommended for you to use medium or light dumbbells. Moreover, walking is also a great and effective effort to lose belly fat and burn calories. Only one hour walk daily can help to burn excessive amounts of calories and will help to freshen your mind.
Hope you had enjoyed this article and will implement on it to take care of your health. There is no doubt that health is wealth. Don’t skip your mental health while putting your efforts to gain physical health. Exercise always endures physical as well as mental health and helps to release stress and anxiety.